Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Week 15 Part A: What we Learn from Google Analytics.

 

Looking through the Google Analytics webpage, I found some really helpful tools to use while creating my live stream. Similar to how Twitch tracks most of the users and views, a helpful feature is that Google Analytics allows you to connect multiple pages and accounts to track to give you an easy view of everything at once. A few of the most helpful trackers that I know I will be viewing from time to time are the engagement tab of course, just to see how many people have viewed and/or clicked on my sites or accounts, the monetization tab to see the average income any of my platforms have been able to grow and the demographics tab to see who my audience is and how I can either branch out or target them more directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up.

Overall in the last few months in this class, I have learned significantly more about social media, its impact on business, and the ways I c...