Monday, November 28, 2022

Week 14: Social Media Management Tools.

 Research:

    Many of the different management tools are great in what they offer, the only issue being the price and the capability of how many users or profiles they allow per service. Luckily, I am only workiing with myself so I don't have to worry about getting multiple accounts or paying extra. The first site I looked into was Hootsuite. While it has the best analysis for your analytics and a good price range compared to the others, it does get weighed down by microtransactions to compensate for the free to low price. However that free price tag is a good bargain if you don't mind spending a bit more to access additional features.

    The second tool I looked at was Buffer. It as well has a free sign up and a great price if you're on a budget. The only real downsides are that it doesn't integrate super well with platforms beyond the basic ones (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc), as well the fact that there are only 3 profiles allowed on a free plan. Narrowing down its helpfulness quite a bit.

    The third tool I looked at was SocialPiolet this one unfortunately did not have a free plan, but even the cheapest option at $21 a month had more than enough to offer to be worth the payments. 10 Social Media Accounts for one user and with a two-week trial. For a paid tool it has a pretty good amount of features available for the price tag and getting even better with more accounts and users at higher prices. 

    Personally, I would use Buffer for my personal accounts as it seems like the best option on a budget. While, one day moving up to something like SocialPiolet would be great when working with a team or business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up.

Overall in the last few months in this class, I have learned significantly more about social media, its impact on business, and the ways I c...