Monday, December 12, 2022

Week 16 Part B: Building Out Your Strategy

My plan for my social media will continue into the next year, I will use the next month as a baseline for an upload schedule on my socials. For the next month following directly after today, the 12th of December 2022, I will upload twice a week some basic photos on my social media like Instagram and Facebook at 5 pm on Tuesdays and Saturdays, while interacting with the public through Twitter regularly on more of a sporadic schedule and all while consistently hosting live streams at least twice a week on Wednesdays and Fridays from 7 pm to 9pm @Twitch.com/lil_K0ala. 

  • Instagram and Facebook:

On Instagram, it allows you the feature to publish reels, stories, and posts simultaneously on Facebook, which grants a huge degree of access and possible growth as I only need to work on one platform to use both. As well, I will give myself time to take photos, come up with ideas for reels and stories and edit any content I need to on the days I have away from the apps with the current schedule I have of Saturdays and Tuesdays. Leaving enough time after each day to come up with a new idea or plan out another piece of content.

  • Twitch:

On Twitch I plan on playing a variety of different games with myself in the corner as a commentator or reacting to different content online such as funny clips, news events, and anything I find interesting that I would love to share with my audience, using the first day on Wednesday to introduce the topic or game and following up on Friday with where we left off previously. That is still beside any edited content once I have a bit of a back catalog that I can start to piece together to stream clips for my Twitch or Youtube, but that comes after the first month. For now, I will focus on streaming games and "just chatting" streams regularly whether just myself or including a guest like my family members or my friends to join me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up.

Overall in the last few months in this class, I have learned significantly more about social media, its impact on business, and the ways I c...