Monday, October 24, 2022

Week 8 Part B: Your Instagram Hashtag Use

 In my posts, I used a few hashtags related to the content of the posts. For the posts, I used #TrickrtreatSam, #screamfest, #Racoons, #Vista, #Fall. I used them because they related to the photos I posted. I posted all three around the same time at 7-9 pm at night. For the business, I think posting somewhere around 3 pm would help promote the stream more. 

From this exercise, I learned what time is effective and also what type of hashtags get the most views, I.E. ones that a majority of people are already using even if it isn't directly related to your content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up.

Overall in the last few months in this class, I have learned significantly more about social media, its impact on business, and the ways I c...