Monday, October 3, 2022

Week 6 Part B: Creating and Scheduling FaceBook Posts

 Week 6 Part B: Creating and Scheduling Facebook Posts


Pages I checked out and commented on: 

- Spencer Clark, Action & Achievement Wellness Systems.

- Emmanuel Garcia, Dojo's Taco Stand.

- Amy Mather, Protein For Pets - Vista.


My Posts Schedule:



I created 3 posts on my business page all going up later this week. All of them are a variation of updates on how far along my set up is coming and how close I am to begin streaming. While small updates, they are a call to action to stay invested as I am getting progressively closer to making content for my audience to watch. Building up to the actual first stream later next week (hopefully). The first post is an update on fixing up the webpage and content editors, the second is a generic "coming soon" image to let them know I am still working and planning on updating soon, and the final update at the end of the week is a picture to show them what I am using and how far along I am getting in starting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up.

Overall in the last few months in this class, I have learned significantly more about social media, its impact on business, and the ways I c...